- LanguageEnglish, German, Russian
- Group SizeMinimum 1 persons, Maximum 20 person
- Best seasonYear around
- Fitness levelMedium, normal physical shape and good appetite
- Tour typeGroup Travel, Private Travel
Trip code: WTE-16267
Tour to Kyrgyzstan – Horse riding through green valley of reserved park in Chon Kemin (Camping travel). This is an enjoyable two days tour will let you to learn more about nomadic traditions of Kyrgyz people.
This tour is a great chance to relax during the horse riding along the beautiful Chon Kemin valley, we will make a visit to a local family and try traditional kyrgyz cuisine.
09:00 – 10:00 Transfer from Bishkek to Burana tower
10:00 – 11:30 Burana Musem Complex visit
12:30 – 13:30 Lunch in local family
14:00 – 15:30 Kalmak Ashyy village, accommodation in Ashuu guest house
15:30 – 19:00 Free time to walk
19:00 – 20:00 Dinner
08:00 – 09:00 Breakfast
09:00 – 11:00 Horse riding along Chon – Kemin
12:00 – 13:00 Lunch in a guest house
14:00 – 17:00 Transfer to Bishkek
Meeting point: Main door of the State Historical Museum, Ala Too Square, 9 am.
Useful things to take with you:
1. Worm clothes (in case you feel cold while riding or at the guest house)
3. Flask for water
5. Photo camera
6. Daily backpack
7. Special safe equipment for riding horse (helmet, elbow pads, protection to the back etc).
Necessary things to take with you:
1. Good and comfortable boots for riding and hiking.
Kyrgyzstan travel highlights
- The Culture and Hospitality of the East
- Unique architecture
- History and sights from the times of Genghis Khan and Alexander the Great to the present day
- National cuisine, pilaf, samsa, lagman
- Seasonal Kyrgyz fruits, vegetables, berries
Itinerary: Bishkek – Bokonbaevo village – Bishkek
We will pick you up at 9 am from the place we agreed beforehand in Bishkek city.
The most popular place for horse riding is Chon Kemin, which is not far from Bishkek city. It takes 2 hours to reach Chon Kemin valley, but en route we make a detour. Before we reach Chon Kemin valley we go to see an ancient tower “Burana” (1 hour drive from Bishkek).
Excursion also takes one hour when you will learn about early medieval time in Kyrgyzstan.
Lunch in a local family house included.
One more hour to reach Kalmak Ashuu village to get accommodated in the Ashuu Tor guest house. Free time to walk around the village, get acquaint with local lifestyle and see village school.
Dinner around 7 pm included. Overnight.
Weather in the mountains is always better in the morning, so we have breakfast at 8 am and start horse riding at 9 am. Horses will be ready for you at the guest house. Local stableman will take you up to the Chon Kemin canyon to admire beautiful juicy green slopes, grass and alpine spruces. 2 hours of riding.
Noon time back to the guest house to have lunch (included).
In the afternoon transfer back to Bishkek city (2 hours). Arrival and get to the address agreed beforehand.
Dinner is not included.
The price includes:
- - English, German, Russian speaking guide
- - Transportation from object to object
- - Mineral water 1 l p/p,
- - Entrance and ecological fees, where necessary
- - Horse riding (2 hours)
- - Stableman
- - Meal: (breakfast – 1, lunch – 2, dinner – 1)
- - Accommodation in a guest house – 1 night.
Price is not included:
- - Spanish, Kyrgyz, French, Japanese speaking guide – please check with a manager availability of a guide and extra charge.
- - Personal expense
My name is Timur Alimov, and I represent our group of travel experts in Uzbekistan and Central Asia. Our travel experts will guide you through Uzbekistan and Central Asia. For the past ten years we have been gathering and guiding groups of more then 10000 happy travelers. We can show the country through the eyes of the locals, as if you come not as a tourist, but as a guest visiting friends. We give to our travelers only the routes that we checked personally or it was checked by our guides. Some members of My team has traveled this route more than 10 times, and during these trips we have made a lot of friends in each cities who become our friends and help us.
Our travel company office is based in Bukhara, but our travel experts are set in each country we represent. Company is officially registered and has certificates and tourist licenses # T-0087 Unique Travel issued by state gov of Uzbektourism.
I look forward to seeing you as our clients!
You can book your seat through the booking form , click on "Book now" and follow the process. You can also contact me or our team to get the consultation.