The climatic condition of Kazakhstan is always cold.Kazakhstan is the ninth largest country, and a vast country of Central Asia, it’s a huge state full of natural sites that will blow your mind.
The Climate in Kazakhstan is more than 30 °C (86 °F), in summer and average −20 °C (−4.0 °F) in winter. In the summer season the hot winds from the deserts of Iran can blow.
But there is something mysteriously captivating about the massive steppes, and the beautiful mountains.It has a markedly continental climate, with very cold winters mostly everywhere, and here the summers are warm in the north and hot in the south.
Climate In Winter Season
- November to March is the winter season in Kazakhstan.
- During this season Kazakhstan gets extremely cold, and the entire country gets hidden under the snow.
- If you are planning to visit during winter, then you must be tolerably prepared. You must carry all your warm clothes.
- This is not the best time to visit Kazakhstan for those people who can’t bear the extreme cold.
- Sometimes the cold winter lasts until the end of April. Astana is known as the coldest city in the world after Ulan-Bator.
Climate In Summer Season
- If you want to visit the country, the best time is during the summer, between July and August, when the weather is magnificent.
- It does get hot, but not too hot for people to handle and the best time for mountain climbing and hiking.
- It is the best season to roam around the beautiful places of Kazakhstan.
- If you want to go for trekking, then you need quite warm weather and mild temperature. So, July to August is the best time for that.
- During this time, the plants will be blooming all around the mountains, and you will be able to start trekking.
Climate In Rainy Season
- If you want to travel on a budget, and want to avoid the heat, then September to October is a good time to visit Kazakhstan.
- In between September to October, mountains are lush and beautiful, and by this time some ski slopes also open up.
- During this season the temperatures are mild, but there will be some rainfall towards the end of the season, so you must carry a rain jacket with you when traveling during this period.
Climate In Spring Season
- If you like warm temperatures and want to avoid the heat, then April to June is the best time for you to visit Kazakhstan.
- There are less people in the country during this season, so you will be able to find cut-rate tickets and accommodation as well.
- And if you want to explore, the Buddhist heritage of the country at Tamgaly Tas.
- During the spring season, you can also attend the Easter mass at the Zenkov Cathedral.
For more information on Kazakhstan climate and other information,Call us/visit us/contact us.