Kazakhstan is the ninth largest country, and a vast country of Central Asia,it’s a huge state full of natural sites that will absolutely blow your mind.
It has a markedly continental climate, with very cold winters mostly everywhere, and here the summers are warm in the north and definitely hot in the south.
The Climate in Kazakhstan is more than 30 °C (86 °F), in summer and average −20 °C (−4.0 °F) in winter.
There are no obstacles which could protect the country from cold air masses of polar or Siberian origin, while in summer the hot winds from the deserts of Iran can blow.
But there is something mysteriously captivating about the massive steppes, and the beautiful mountains.
- If you like warm temperatures and want to avoid the heat, then April to June is the best time for you to visit Kazakhstan.
- There are fewer people in the country during this season, so you will be able to find discounted tickets and accommodation as well.
- And if you want to explore the Buddhist heritage of the country at Tamgaly Tas.
- During spring season, you can also attend the Easter mass at the Zenkov Cathedral.
- If you want to visit the country, best time is during the summer, between July and August, when the weather is absolutely great.
- It does get hot, but not too hot for people to handle. This is the best time for mountain climbing and hiking.
- It is the best season to roam around the beautiful places of Kazakhstan.
- If you want to go for trekking then you need a quite warm weather and mild temperature. So, July to August is the best time for that.
- During this time, the plants will be blooming all around the mountains, and you will be able to start trekking.
- If you want to travel on a budget, and want to avoid the heat, then September to October is a good time to visit Kazakhstan.
- In between September to October, mountains are lush and beautiful, and by this time some ski slopes also open up.
- During this season the temperatures are mild, but there will be some rainfall towards the end of the season, so you must carry a rain jacket with you when traveling during this period.
- November to March is the winter season in Kazakhstan.
- During this season Kazakhstan get extremely cold, and the entire country gets hidden under the snow.
- If you are planning to visit during winter then you must be tolerably prepared. You must carry all your warm clothes.
- This is not the best time to visit Kazakhstan for those people who can’t bear extreme cold.
- Sometimes the cold winter lasts until the end of April. Astana is known as the coldest city in the world after Ulan-Bator.
For more information on best time to visit Kazakhstan and other travel information,Call us/visit us/contact us.