Barring few countries, a Visa with minimum validity is required by all foreign nationals to enter Uzbekistan. The citizens of these countries however do not need a visa to enter Uzbekistan:
For some other countries, you do not need a travel visa but you’re only allowed for 30 days from the date of your arrival. These countries are: Israel, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, the Republic of Korea, Singapore, Tajikistan and Turkey.
Besides visa, you’ll need a LOI (Letter of Invitation) which should be prepared by your tour agency and approved by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Uzbekistan. You’d have to show it at the customs and wherever required, and this is also required during visa approval process. Visitors from the following country however are not required to obtain a LOI:
|BOSNIA AND HERZEGOVINA||SAN MARINO|
|CHINA, INC. THE HONG KONG SAR||SLOVAKIA|
Where To Apply For Visa?
Visa can be obtained from one of the Uzbekistan Embassies or consulates located in countries around the world. Fees, required documents along with the processing time vary from country to country. You can obtain your visa at the embassy before coming to Uzbekistan.
Alternatively, visa can be issued in Uzbekistan and you can get it in the international airport arrival lounge if the following two conditions are met:
- There is no Uzbekistan embassy in your place of residence
- Connecting flights to Uzbekistan doesn’t provide enough time to acquire it in a country where embassy exists.
Visa Application Process If You Travel With Us
To obtain a visa follow the following procedure:
- Fill out the LOI form.
- Select a tour package and book it online
- Email us a soft copy of your passport (should clearly show all texts, photo, signature, and bar code)
- Along with that, email us a letter from your employer verifying that you’re working for them currently. (retired person and housewives need not need one)
- Flight tickets and the itinerary route. (If you’re going to obtain your visa in Uzbekistan airport)
Contact Minzifa Travel today booking an Uzbekistan tour or for LOI for visa.