If you have a headache, arm or leg, just put a ticket to the next trip. We guarantee that you will forget about the pain, your mood will improve, and you will get strength for sure. This time the classic tour to Kyrgyzstan from Minzifa Travel may be your ticket. Intrigued? Then let’s go on!
As part of the tour we will definitely:
- We will walk around Bishkek and go around the main sights of the capital – Kurmanjan Datka monument, Ala Too Square, Lenin monument and the House of Parliament;
- We will visit the Chon Kemin valley. What shall we do? It depends only on your preferences. Shall we set up a yurt, ride horses in the mountains, or take a walk in the village?
- Visit the town of Cholpon-Ata. Do you want to know the history of Kyrgyzstan? Then let’s take a look at the Rukh Ordo complex, a historical museum and an open-air museum with petroglyphs;
- take a walk along the northern shore of Issyk-Kul. You will have some free time to sit with a book near the river, ride a bike, admire the panoramic view and walk along the canyon;
- a look at the Tepke horse farm. Let’s see what the bone hearth looks like and pet the horses;
- buy gifts in the souvenir store, admire the Ort-o-Tokoy reservoir, enjoy a folklore show, take pictures in the Jety Oguz Gorge;
- And what about the cultural program? The tour program includes a visit to the wooden Orthodox Church of the Holy Trinity, Dungan Mosque and Przewalski Museum.
Take advantage of the season’s offer from Minzifa Travel and visit the best attractions of Kyrgyzstan as part of a classic tour. Let’s rest together!
We’re on social media: