Uzbekistan trip “Ancient Termez” (Religious tourism) leads you to a typical Soviet feel, with huge Islamic infrastructures, parks of flower bed, the ancient Buddhist culture and many more attractions. With a fascinating history, Termez is a unique melting pot of vibrant cultures and ancient historical sites.
Located in the southern side of Uzbekistan, Termez is on the right side of Amudariya River, which boarders Afghanistan. Through this package, we offer you to explore a variety of Islamic and especially pre-Islamic sights like ermez Archaeological Museum, Jarkurgan Minaret, Zurmala Tower, Hakim Al Termizi Mausoleum, Fayaz Tepa, Kara Tepa, Sultan Sanjar Complex, Russian Orthodox Church, Boysun, Khodja Mokhi Khona, and Sairob.
We offer you accommodation at hotels accompanied by local English tour guide.
Get the detailed trip itinerary created just for you !
Termez travel highlights
- Famous Madrassas and Mosques
- The Culture and Hospitality of the East
- Unique architecture
- History and sights from the times of Genghis Khan and Alexander the Great to the present day
- Seasonal Uzbek fruits, vegetables, berries
- Spring, summer, autumn
- Cultural, traditional, historical, excursion tour
- Half board
- English, German, Spanish, Russian, Turkish