A day excursion in Ichan Kala – inner city of Khiva will give you the opportunity to get acquainted with the main attractions of the old city.
This walking tour lasts 6-7 hours.
We will conduct a guided sightseeing tour of the old city of Khiva – Ichan Kala, get acquainted with the architectural ensemble Ichan-Kala, included in the UNESCO World Heritage List. Khiva is a unique open-air city-museum that occupies a special place in the rich historical and cultural heritage of Uzbekistan.
- Famous Madrassas and Mosques
- The Culture and Hospitality of the East
- Unique architecture
- History and sights from the times of Genghis Khan and Alexander the Great to the present day
- National cuisine, pilaf, samsa, lagman
- Seasonal Uzbek fruits, vegetables, berries
- Walking tour + Transfers on car
- City Tour
- English, Russian, French, Germen, Korean, Chinese