Sufi Tour to Uzbekistan – You will experience Sufi sites in Tashkent, Samarkand and visit “Yeti Pir” in Bukhara.
Ancient Bukhara is known for its scholars, writers, artists, legends, and other greats, as it has been the center of science, religion, and art for a millennium.
Minds such as Abu Ali ibn Sina (Avicenna), Imam al-Bukhari, al-Hesan al-Basri and others left a significant mark on the history of Bukhara and the world, to this day we benefit from the achievements of these people, whose achievements are included in the World Heritage List. This tour will tell you about the spirit heritage of the entire Oriental world, the impact of Sufism on the lives of ordinary people and the notable.
Sufi Tour highlights
- Famous Madrassas and Mosques
- The Culture and Hospitality of the East
- Unique Religious architecture
- History and sights from the times of Genghis Khan and Alexander the Great to the present day
- Seasonal Uzbek fruits, vegetables, berries
- Train, car
- 3* ; 4*
- Sufi, islamic, Religions tour
- Half board
- English, German, Spanish, Russian, Turkish