This exciting tour is a great opportunity to enjoy the beauty of Kyrgyz land during the horse riding and to learn more historical facts about our inscrutable country.
During this tour you will visit historical complex “Burana Tower”, have fun from the horse riding along the colorful Chon Kemin valley. And get acquainted with nomadic traditions of Kyrgyz people.
Meeting point: Main entrance of the State Historical Museum, Ala Too Square, 9 am.
Useful things to take with you:
Warm clothes (in case you feel cold while riding or at the guest house)
Flask for water
Special safe equipment for riding horse (helmet, elbow pads, protection to the back etc).
Necessary things to take with you:
Good and comfortable boots for hiking (waterproof)
Kyrgyzstan travel highlights
- The Culture and Hospitality of the East
- Unique architecture
- History and sights from the times of Genghis Khan and Alexander the Great to the present day
- National cuisine, pilaf, samsa, lagman
- Seasonal Kyrgyz fruits, vegetables, berries
- English, German, Russian
- Minimum 1 persons, Maximum 20 person
- April, October
- Medium, normal physical shape and good appetite
- Group Travel, Private Travel