Tour to Kyrgyzstan – Horse riding through green valley of reserved park in Chon Kemin (Camping travel)
English, German, Russian
Minimum 1 persons, Maximum 20 person
Medium, normal physical shape and good appetite
Group Travel, Private Travel
Tour to Kyrgyzstan – Horse riding through green valley of reserved park in Chon Kemin (Camping travel). This is an enjoyable two days tour will let you to learn more about nomadic traditions of Kyrgyz people.
This tour is a great chance to relax during the horse riding along the beautiful Chon Kemin valley, we will make a visit to a local family and try traditional kyrgyz cuisine.
09:00 – 10:00 Transfer from Bishkek to Burana tower
10:00 – 11:30 Burana Musem Complex visit
12:30 – 13:30 Lunch in local family
14:00 – 15:30 Kalmak Ashyy village, accommodation in Ashuu guest house
15:30 – 19:00 Free time to walk
19:00 – 20:00 Dinner
08:00 – 09:00 Breakfast
09:00 – 11:00 Horse riding along Chon – Kemin
12:00 – 13:00 Lunch in a guest house
14:00 – 17:00 Transfer to Bishkek
Meeting point: Main door of the State Historical Museum, Ala Too Square, 9 am.
Useful things to take with you:
1. Worm clothes (in case you feel cold while riding or at the guest house)
3. Flask for water
5. Photo camera
6. Daily backpack
7. Special safe equipment for riding horse (helmet, elbow pads, protection to the back etc).
Necessary things to take with you:
1. Good and comfortable boots for riding and hiking.
Kyrgyzstan travel highlights
- The Culture and Hospitality of the East
- Unique architecture
- History and sights from the times of Genghis Khan and Alexander the Great to the present day
- National cuisine, pilaf, samsa, lagman
- Seasonal Uzbek fruits, vegetables, berries