Our From Urban to Rural in Uzbekistan (8 Days Uzbekistan travel) let you experience the remote adventure of dazzling Uzbekistan, well and truly off the tourist track.
Here you will cover numerous cultural attractions of Tashkent, Samarkand and Bukhara. The iconic sites of these places are just full of surprises from the breathtaking Mosque and Minaret to the hustle and bustle of Uzbek bazaars. Through this package, you will also get a chance to taste 12 Uzbek wines. Spending overnights in yurts, riding on a donkey and camel, feeling the flavour of local food will just amaze you.
Let’s explore Uzbekistan, in all its charming glory.
Get the detailed itinerary
Uzbekistan travel highlights
- Trips to legendary cities: Samarkand, Tashkent, Bukhara, Khiva
- Famous Madrassas and Mosques
- The Culture and Hospitality of the East
- Unique architecture
- History and sights from the times of Genghis Khan and Alexander the Great to the present day
- National cuisine, pilaf, samsa, lagman
- Seasonal Uzbek fruits, vegetables, berries
- Train, car
- 3*; 4*
- Spring, summer, autumn
- Cultural, traditional, historical, excursion tour
- English, German, Spanish, Russian, Turkish