While on this combined tour, you will visit some of the magnificent historical places, majestic Kyrgyz Mountains, and you will also get to relax on the shore of Issyk-Kul Lake – the Pearl of Kyrgyzstan.
You will learn about the culture of Kazakhstan’s people and eat the tastiest national dishes.
Kazakhstan To Kyrgyzstan Combined Tours
- Visit Tambay Tas, Altyn Emel national park, Aktau Mountains.
- Karakol via Charyn Canyon.
- Take a look at the famous red rock formations.
- On the way, a visit to Burana Tower, a place on the Great Silk Road dated to 11th century.
- Later a city tour of Bishkek, visit the Central Ala-Too Square, Historical Museum, Oak Park.
Kazakhstan To Turkmenistan Combined Tours
- Start you combined journey from Turkmenistan, with the modern Ashgabat and antique Merv, which was once a center of skill and artistry.
- Travel the whole ancient city of Merv.
- Visit the history museum of the area.
- During the city travel in Ashgabat, you will find an archaeological site of Old Nisa and the famous Turkmenbashi Mosque-Mausoleum which is one of the biggest mosques in central Asia. Then visit the National Museum of History.
Kazakhstan To Tajikistan Combined Tours
- Visit Sarazm, the famous seven lakes, which is called HafKul in the Persian language. These lakes in the mountains of Tajikistan are famous for their different colors.
- Then go to Saritag, it is a lake also known as Iskander in the east.
- After seeing the Saritag go to Dushanbe. After reaching Dushanbe go for the sightseeing of the whole place.
- Start by visiting the National Museum of Antiquities of Tajikistan. The museum is one of the most famous places to visit, there you will find a lot of antique things which will blow your mind.
- After that, you should also visit Gurminj Musical Instruments Museum.
Kazakhstan To Uzbekistan Combined Tours
- Uzbekistan is the biggest city in Central Asia Start from the Chimgan Mountains. Take a look at the longest ski track while riding through Beldersay Gorge to Kumbel peak
- Take a walk in the mountain area. Continue to the shore of Charvak reservoir, surrounded by green mountain flanks.
- Then, go for the sightseeing tour in the capital of Uzbekistan, the biggest city in Central Asia.
- Then visit the Khast Imam complex, this is the place where the worlds famous Quran, holy book has been preserved. Then go to visit and enjoy the Chorsu Bazaar.
- Then go for the sightseeing tour in Khiva, and after finishing the sightseeing in Khiva go for the tour in Bukhara.
- Then visit Sitorai Mokhi Khosa, the summer residence of Bukhara’s last emir. Then travel to Samarkand.
- After arriving in Samarkand go for the sightseeing tour of the place.
If you want more information about the combined tour then, Call us/ visit us/ contact us.