Kyrgyzstan is a fabulous and fascinating country in Asia, which does not leave tourists indifferent. Kyrgyzstan has a huge tourist potential, and one of the most interesting destinations is Bishkek.
Bishkek is not just the capital of the Asian state, but the most ancient city, when you visit it travelers can feel the whole color of the country. Rest in Bishkek is an exploration of ancient culture and interweaving of modernity and medieval traditions. Night bars and old teahouses, fashionable clothes and national costumes – priceless recreation at affordable prices.
Bishkek is beautiful at any time of the year. Are you lucky enough to have a month-long vacation ahead of you? Decided to spend a long weekend in Kyrgyzstan? Only have a couple of days at your disposal? In any of these cases, Kyrgyzstan will demonstrate its famous hospitality.
The Bishkek experience will be even more fascinating with Minzifa Travel company. We will be glad to show you the main beauties of the Kyrgyz capital and tell you about unexplored mysteries of the country!
Excursion tours with Minzifa Travel to Bishkek are accompanied by a guide. Depending on the chosen tour travelers:
- stroll around Ala-Too Square;
- stroll through the oak park;
- go to the museum of culture;
- admire the Friendship of Peoples Monument;
- look at the exhibits in the history museum.
Traveling with Minzifa Travel is even more pleasant:
- You can choose a tour for summer, autumn, winter or spring (if you want you can celebrate the New Year in the capital of Kyrgyzstan);
- we offer rooms in the best hotels in Bishkek at the most attractive prices;
- We organize transfer and help with booking tickets (approximate flight time – from 4 hours).
Holidays in Bishkek together with Minzifa Travel will be a pleasant discovery for you! The atmosphere of warmth and kindness, famous and unknown sights, delicious local cuisine – you will never forget this trip! You can book a tour to Bishkek with Minzifa Travel on WhatsApp or by e-mail email@example.com. We will tell you everything and answer any questions!
We’re on social media: