Kyrgyzstan is an interesting country in terms of any kind of tourism. And what is important, the national hospitality removes all possible obstacles that would prevent tourists to get acquainted with Kyrgyzstan. Do I need a visa to Kyrgyzstan? It all depends on what country you are a citizen of.
For foreign citizens
Residents of the following foreign countries have visa-free entry into the country with a passport:
- unlimited period – Laos, Azerbaijan and Georgia, Cuba, DPRK, Moldova and Tajikistan, Armenia and Kazakhstan, Belarus;
- 30 days – Malaysia;
- 90 days – Mongolia and Ukraine.
Citizens of states can reside in Kyrgyzstan for 60 days:
- Albania and Belgium, Monaco, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Luxembourg and Vatican City, Germany and Greece, Iceland, Italy and Cyprus, Latvia;
- Ireland, Poland, Korea, Canada, Lithuania, and Malta, New Zealand;
- UAE, Uzbekistan, Romania and San Marino, Austria, Singapore, USA, Croatia, Chile and Estonia, Argentina and Bulgaria;
- Hungary, the Netherlands, Israel and Spain, Mexico, Qatar, Brunei Darussalam, Kuwait, Liechtenstein and Norway;
- Northern Macedonia, Slovakia, Finland, Thailand, Czech Republic, Switzerland, Japan, Australia, Andorra;
- Bahrain and Brazil, Vietnam, Great Britain and Denmark;
- Saudi Arabia, Oman, France, Montenegro, Slovenia, Sweden, Turkey.
Residents of the following countries can get a visa to Kyrgyzstan in a simplified procedure (it is enough to apply to the diplomatic mission of Kyrgyzstan abroad):
- Venezuela and India, Morocco, Serbia and Sri Lanka;
- Bangladesh and Indonesia, Lebanon, Pakistan, Philippines and Algeria;
- Egypt and Jordan, Nepal, Tunisia and South Africa.
If citizens intend to stay in Kyrgyzstan longer, they need to apply for a visa. Foreign citizens can apply for a visa electronically on their own.
To do this, you need to:
- go to http://www.evisa.e-gov.kg, choose a country, make an application, wait for the confirmation code;
- pay for the visa by MasterCard or Visa (you can also open a Visa card in Kyrgyzstan). The cost of processing depends on the timeframe and the visa category;
- print the visa (in rare cases it is denied).
Minus of e-visa is its limitation (it is issued for 90 days, and it is not possible to extend it). Group visa is valid for 30 days – available to a group of 5 to 15 people.
In order to obtain a tourist visa, an official invitation in the form of a visa support will be required. It is issued by a licensed travel agency, after which the document is reviewed by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kyrgyzstan. After 5 working days, the permit is sent to the diplomatic mission. List of documents for visa registration, tariffs and terms change in accordance with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kyrgyzstan and the information can always be clarified on the official websites.
With Minzifa Travel you can always visit Kyrgyzstan and learn about the current situation in the country and current information regarding visa application. Choose the tour you like, apply for the visa and fall in love with wonderful Kyrgyzstan, and we will be glad to help you! Write to us or call us on Telegram, WhatsApp, +998936591107 e-mail email@example.com. Always welcome new guests!
We’re on social media: