Uzbekistan is one of the most colorful and attractive countries with fascinating history and beautiful architecture. What is particularly nice – holidays in the eastern country is not affected by seasonality, which means that the adventure lasts all year round!
Vacation in Uzbekistan in the summer is a unique opportunity to get acquainted with the culture of the country in its usual environment. Ready to plunge into the atmosphere of oriental fairy tales and get a gentle Uzbek tan as a gift? With Minzifa Travel dreams will come true!
Summer in Uzbekistan
In summer in Uzbekistan, the temperature reaches +45 ⁰С, but the heat will not make interested tourists sit at home. In the warm season, the Central Asian country cannot help but please:
- Local establishments with national cuisine. In summer, it’s not so much the food as the colorful atmosphere that draws holidaymakers to the cafes. With the onset of sultry weather, restaurant owners resort to the help of trestle beds with soft cushions and canopies that create shade. Most of the Uzbek cafes have verandas and gardens, so tourists have the opportunity to taste the national dishes in the fresh air. The cherry on the oriental cake is a hot strong tea, which, oddly enough, good thirst quencher and gives the long-awaited coolness;
- Hiking in the mountains. Tourists will enjoy not only the romance of mountain hiking and majestic panoramic views, but also a pleasant coolness, which is difficult to find on the city streets;
- Leisure and health tours. Uzbekistan has reservoirs, and hotels by the water, and tourist bases, so rest against the backdrop of picturesque nature will pass on a hurrah;
- Beach recreation. If you are going to Uzbekistan in June, July or August, feel free to take with you swimsuits, sunscreen and straw hats. The eastern country has a great choice of lakes, so tourists will have the opportunity to warm up on the beach and swim in the warm water.
- Exciting excursions. The scorching sun will not be an obstacle to explore the history of the country. In the summer time for tourists are still available excursions to the legendary cities – Bukhara, Samarkand, Tashkent. Learn the secrets of the famous madrassah, walk through the museums, walk through the squares, visit the beautiful mosques. Guides recommend refraining from excursions in the afternoon, but in the morning and evening hours, the architecture of the country will not leave anyone indifferent.
- Seasonal fruits. Tashkent in summer is a unique opportunity to taste the most delicious Uzbek fruit: apricots, watermelons, red alycha, cherries, strawberries, mulberries, apricots and cherries. Grown under the hot sun of Uzbekistan, the fruits differ in taste and flavor from their supermarket-bought counterparts. Gourmands will definitely not be able to pass by!
- Cool pictures. Samarkand in the summer has another amazing advantage: as in other Uzbek cities, there are not so many tourists (relative to spring or fall). This means that vacationers have a chance to take beautiful pictures against the background of the most recognizable attractions without the crowds of tourists;
- Good shopping. In the summer in the stores and markets of Uzbekistan there is another pleasant sight – the sellers reduce the prices of goods as much as 20, and even 30%. So tourists can buy clothes, souvenirs, food, carpets and other household items at attractive prices. And most importantly, vacationers will not have to stand in line and waste precious minutes allotted for a walk around Bukhara in the summer.
Summer Uzbekistan with Minzifa Travel
Travel to Uzbekistan in the summer of 2022 and visit:
– Tashkent – Old City, Monument of Courage, Chorsu Bazaar;
– Samarkand – Amir Timur Mausoleum, Bibi-Khanum Mosque, Siev Bazar;
– Bukhara – Lyabi House Complex, Ismail Samani Mausoleum, Bukhara Carpet Factory;
– Chimgan natural boundary, Amirsoy ropeway, Charvak reservoir.
The cost of an eight-day tour to Uzbekistan with Minzifa Travel – from $1,044. Our email: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to answer any question!
With a well-planned travel program Uzbekistan in summer will be a pleasant discovery for both experienced travelers and curious travelers. Find time to relax and enjoy the beauties of Uzbekistan with Minzifa Travel!
We’re on social media: