Tajikistan is a unique state, which will introduce tourists to the amazing history of the people and help them feel the magical atmosphere. And what is especially pleasant is that citizens of some countries do not require a visa to enter the Tajik Republic.
Visa not required
To get to Tajikistan without a visa can citizens of the following states:
- Azerbaijan, Ukraine, Russia – 90 days with a foreign passport;
- Afghanistan and Turkmenistan – 30 days with a diplomatic passport;
- India, China, Iran – 30 days with a diplomatic or service passport;
- Hungary, Romania, South Korea – 90 days with a diplomatic or service passport;
- Uzbekistan, North Korea, Moldova, Kyrgyzstan, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Belarus, Brunei, Armenia.
In 2022 citizens of the following countries will be able to enter Tajikistan without a visa:
- Luxembourg, Qatar, Iceland, Malaysia, Argentina, Indonesia, Kuwait, Maldives;
- Singapore, Finland, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Liechtenstein, Belgium, Netherlands, Jordan, Japan;
- Australia, Brunei Dorussalam, New Zealand, Canada, Hungary, Germany, Italy, Latvia;
- Poland, Turkey, France, Chile, Estonia, Monaco, Bahrain, Spain, Thailand, Jamaica;
- UAE and U.S., Switzerland, Austria, Dominican Republic, Korea, Lithuania, Portugal, Croatia, and Greece;
- Saudi Arabia, Denmark, Norway, Sri Lanka, Kuwait, Philippines, Sweden.
Rules for entry into Tajikistan
Despite the fact that it is not necessary to obtain a visa to travel to an Asian country (for up to 90 days), you should keep in mind the rules:
- upon arrival in the Tajik Republic, foreign nationals must register at the hotel;
- to enter the state, you will need a valid passport;
- Citizens must provide a certificate of vaccination (up to 30 days) and PCR-test (72 hours in advance).
Currency of Tajikistan
Since the beginning of the twenty-first century, the official currency of Tajikistan has been the somoni: it has replaced the Tajik ruble. The currency was named after the founder of the first Tajik state, Ismoil Somoni.
The banknotes of the Tajik Republic show the national emblem and flag of the state. Depending on the denomination, the banknotes differ in design, size and color. The banknotes of Tajikistan depict cultural and historical monuments and important personalities of the state.
If the intended period of stay in an Asian country exceeds 3 months, citizens of a foreign country will need to obtain a visa. The type of visa will depend on the purpose of arrival:
The most common and affordable visa. Future tourists will need a valid passport, a receipt for the payment of the consular fee, a photograph, medical certificate and a document that confirms the hotel reservation.
To become a holder of a work visa, you need to request an invitation from the employer. Therefore, initially it is necessary to draw up an employment contract and then deal with visa issuance.
The Tajik Republic also issues other visas:
- business visa;
- investor visas;
- service visa;
- hiruchi – for a period of 7 days.
Why can they refuse?
Consular fees and the list of documents differ depending on the country where the visa is issued and citizenship. Citizens of foreign countries may be denied a visa in Tajikistan for the following reasons:
– the resident is included in the “black list”;
– a criminal record
– HIV infection is detected
– there is a suspicion that the resident is involved in terrorist activities
– falsified documents were submitted;
– false information was provided.
If you need a visa to enter an Asian country, we will be happy to help you obtain one. Email us on Telegram, WhatsApp or email@example.com. Send us the relevant documents and we will try to prepare the visa as soon as possible. With Minzifa Travel magical Tajikistan will become even more accessible!
We’re on social media: