Planning a trip in autumn 2022, but don’t know which destination to choose? Welcome to sunny and hospitable Uzbekistan, which can pleasantly surprise the most experienced tourists!
Excursions in Uzbekistan – it is not just acquaintance with the culture of the people and exploration of ancient cities. This is a unique opportunity to feel the atmosphere of one of the most mysterious countries, to feel yourself a part of the culture of the East and enjoy the delicious food.
Autumn in Uzbekistan
Uzbekistan is beautiful at any time of the year, regardless of the weather. Nevertheless, if you want to enjoy not only the cultural program, but also the aesthetic pleasure of the trip, you should choose autumn for your trip.
In autumn in Uzbekistan
- the weather in autumn in Uzbekistan is wonderful. In summer months the thermometer rises to +45⁰С. By September the sweltering heat of summer gradually gives way to the warm sun, still warming, but not so dangerous. In the evening the cities of Uzbekistan is enveloped by a pleasant coolness, so it will be wise to bring a pair of knit sweaters (even if you are considering tours to Uzbekistan in September);
- aesthetic photographs. Who wouldn’t dream of taking back home some atmospheric photos that will keep you warm until your next trip? Ancient architectural and historical monuments look great in the autumn colors of nature. Therefore, tours to Uzbekistan in October – it is not only pleasant memories, but also the park paths studded with golden leaves, on which it is so pleasant to rustle during a fascinating excursion;
- gastronomic joy. Uzbek land is the most delicious and juicy fruits. When you come to the Central Asian country in autumn, you can enjoy pomegranates, figs, quinces, persimmons, watermelons, melons, grapes. Nice prices and a completely new taste and aroma of even the familiar fruit will be a considerable bonus for tourists;
- entertainment program. Autumn in Uzbekistan is the wedding season. Therefore, travelers have the opportunity to get acquainted with the customs and culture of the people for free: practically on every street and from every yard you can hear songs and dances about the unification of the two families.
What to watch?
In autumn you can safely travel anywhere in Uzbekistan. Tours to Uzbekistan in November are:
- fabulous Tashkent – Kukaldosh Madrasah, Independence Square or Chor-su Bazaar;
- The mysterious Bukhara – Chashma Ayub Mausoleum and Ark Fortress;
- magical Samarkand – Registan Square and the Mausoleum of Amir Timur;
- The marvelous Khiva – Sheikh Bobo Lookout Tower and the Minaret of Islam Khuja;
- The mysterious Shakhrisabz – Dorut Saodat and Dorut Tilyavar.
This is just a rough list of sights to see in Uzbekistan in the fall. Minzifa Travel will choose tours to make your vacation unforgettable.
Prices for tours to Uzbekistan in September depend on the chosen program and the duration of the trip:
- Just starting to get acquainted with the eastern country? Standard tours to Uzbekistan in November in 3 cities for 5 days will cost the traveler from $853.
- Want to see the country and experience the iconic sights of the country? A 9-day 4-city tour will cost from $1,044.
- Or maybe you dream of a fabulous journey in the footsteps of Tamerlane? Opt for a 10-day 4-city tour from $1,138.
Minzifa Travel is:
– professional guides speaking Russian, Spanish, Italian, English, German, French and Japanese;
– perfectly planned tours in Tashkent, Bukhara, Samarkand, Khiva, Fergana and Shakhrisabz – no difficulties with booking tickets and hotels;
– no risk – minimum deposit and free transfer of the trip.
We are always available and ready to answer any question! Our email: email@example.com
Tours to Uzbekistan at attractive prices are the main gift of autumn for travelers. Enjoy wonderful views and ancient architecture of Uzbekistan with Minzifa Travel: your vacation is our priority!
We’re on social media: