Uzbekistan Travel Package - Cultural and Historical trip covering ancient cities Samarkand , Bukhara and Khiva.
|TRIP DATES||AVAILABILITY||PRICE||SPACE LEFT|
|31.05.2022 - 11.06.2022||Available||$1580||
Uzbekistan Travel Package – Cultural and Historical trip covering ancient cities Samarkand , Bukhara and Khiva.
From the 6th century to the 21st century along the Great Silk Road we will follow in the footsteps of the legendary Tamerlane.
The history of ancient cities, whose age is counted for millennia, magnificent architectural monuments, beautiful nature – the greatness of the mountains, endless deserts, mountain rivers, lakes and waterfalls, and even the dried up sea. Authentic cultures and crafts, delicious dishes of Uzbek cuisine, fruits, sweets and of course warm-hearted people – all this in one journey. Add a great accompany by a professional guide and you have a trip of your dreams that will remain in your memory for a lifetime!
We will visit a sunny country, where you will be welcome in every home and will cover a rich dastarkhan, plunge into the ancient history of Khorezm and Sogdiana, check if Tamerlane has chalk in his right hand. We will visit Uzbek Family and cook and taste authentic uzbek “Manti”, if we are lucky we take a ride on donkey, we will take a selfie at poppy field, climb the Demon plateau, shout our desire in the Tien Shan mountains and bring home a recipe for real Uzbek Pilaf (Uzbek Plov is famous national delicious food).
Uzbekistan travel highlights
- Trips to legendary cities: Samarkand, Tashkent, Bukhara, Khiva
- Famous Madrassas and Mosques
- The Culture and Hospitality of the East
- Unique architecture
- History and sights from the times of Genghis Khan and Alexander the Great to the present day
- National cuisine, pilaf, samsa, lagman
- Seasonal Uzbek fruits, vegetables, berries
- English, Russian, Chinese, German, Korean, French, Japanese
- Minimum 2 persons, Maximum 12 person
- Year around
- Medium, normal physical shape and good appetite
- Group Travel, Private Travel