- Fitness levelWalking
- Guiding methodMainly hicking and walking
- LanguageEnglish, Russian, Chinese, German, Korean, French, Japanese
- Best seasonYear around
- Group Size1-8
Trip code: WTE-13533
One-day excursion around Tashkent with a guide.
The tour will acquaint you with the main attractions of the capital. The sightseeing tour will be carried out by vehicle throughout the city
- Famous Madrassas and Mosques
- The Culture and Hospitality of the East
- Unique architecture
- History and sights from the times of Genghis Khan and Alexander the Great to the present day
- National cuisine, pilaf, samsa, lagman
- Seasonal Uzbek fruits, vegetables, berries
10:00 Sightseeing program around the center of Tashkent.
- Hasti Imam complex — historical sight where we will see the oldest Othman Koran in the world.
- Chor-Su market (one of the biggest bazaars in Tashkent).
- Independence Square,
- Amir Timur Square,
After lunch in Choy-khona (local teahouse) we will visit:
- Old city
- The Museum of Applied Arts
- Opera and Ballet Theatre named after Alisher Navoi (from outside),
- Tour Guide
- Transportation during the tour
- Meeting at Hotel
My name is Timur Alimov, and I represent our group of travel experts in Uzbekistan and Central Asia. Our travel experts will guide you through Uzbekistan and Central Asia. For the past ten years we have been gathering and guiding groups of more then 10000 happy travelers. We can show the country through the eyes of the locals, as if you come not as a tourist, but as a guest visiting friends. We give to our travelers only the routes that we checked personally or it was checked by our guides. Some members of My team has traveled this route more than 10 times, and during these trips we have made a lot of friends in each cities who become our friends and help us.
Our travel company office is based in Bukhara, but our travel experts are set in each country we represent. Company is officially registered and has certificates and tourist licenses # T-0087 Unique Travel issued by state gov of Uzbektourism.
I look forward to seeing you as our clients!
You can book your seat through the booking form , click on "Book now" and follow the process. You can also contact me or our team to get the consultation.