Navruz tour to Uzbekistan (Spring Festival)
Minimum 6 persons, Maximum 12 person
Medium, normal physical shape and good appetite
English, Russian, Chinese, German, Korean, French, Japanese
Group Travel, Private Travel
Spring, (March month)
Nowruz tour to Uzbekistan starts with sightseeing in the capital. As part of the tour you will also visit the following ancient cities like Bukhara and Samarkand.
Nowruz holiday is one of the most ancient and favorite holidays in Central Asia. Nowruz holiday is a celebration of the coming of spring which is celebrated on 21st of March, the day of spring solstice.
You can learn more about Nowruz at this link.
- 10:30 Sightseeing tour in Tashkent.
- Museum of Applied Arts,
- Visit Independence Square,
- Amir Temur Square,
- Tamerlane Museum,
- Chorsu Bazaar
- Monument of Courage,
- Hast Imam Complex where the most famous Koran, the Koran of Osman, is kept.
- Kukeldash Madrasah,
- Tashkent metro stations.
- Visit ceramicists Rakhimovs workshop and welcome tea with sweets in the courtyard
- Shahi Zinda Necropolis
- Mausoleum of Prophet Daniel - is a holy site of worship for three religions Muslim,
- Christian and Jewish
- Visit to the Ulugbek Observatory - a unique 15th century structure for the study of astronomy.
- Kunya Meros Paper Factory (recreated handmade production of ancient mulberry paper, here you will see the whole process of paper production
- Visit to Ismail Samani mausoleum.
- Visit Chashma Ayub Mausoleum (Well of Job) located next to Samanid Mausoleum.
- A visit to the Bolo House Mosque of the 18th-20th centuries.
- Ark fortress, citadel of Emir of Bukhara.
- Poi Kalyan complex includes - Kalyan Mosque and Kalyan Minaret, Mir-Arab Madrassah,
- Ulugbek and Abdulazizkhan Madrassahs,
- Ancient Trading Domes,
- The 12th century Magoki-Attori Mosque.
- Lyabi House complex, consisting of three architectural monuments: Kukeldash Madrassah, Nodir Divan Begi Madrassah and Hanaka Madrassah of the 17th century.
- Visit to the Silk and Spices tea house (on request, extra charge) and the blacksmiths' dynasty workshop.
- Trip to Sitorai Mohi Khosa, summer palace of Emir of Bukhara.
- Mausoleum of Bahouddin Naqshbandi - founder of Nashbandiya Sufi order,
- Unique monument "Chor Minor" dated 1807 -1809.
End of the Tour!
- Entrance fees to museums, sightseeing, monuments
- Transportation during the tour
- Economy class train tickets
- Accommodation in the hotel according to the program + Tour package + Breakfast
- Meeting and seeing off
- Optional breakfast in the hotel on the first day in Tashkent!
- Group participation in cooking sumalak + Lunch
- International flights to and from Uzbekistan
- Photo and video shooting at museums and monuments
- Additional services in hotels
- Tips for guides and chauffeurs