Uzbekistan Travel Package – Cultural and Historical trip covering ancient cities Tashkent – Khiva – Bukhara – Samarkand – Tashkent – Chimgan, Charvak.
From VI century to XXI century along the Great Silk Road in the footsteps of the legendary Tamerlane, Genghis Khan and Alexander the Great.
History of the most ancient cities that are a thousand years old, marvelous architectural monuments, beautiful nature – the majesty of mountains, boundless deserts, mountain rivers, lakes and waterfalls, and even dry sea, authentic culture and crafts, delicious Uzbek cuisine, fruits, sweets and, of course, hearty and hospitable people – all in one trip. Join a great company and you will have a dream trip, the impression of which will remain in your memory for a lifetime! (And also, with this trip, you will surprise your friends.)
We will visit a sunny country where you will be welcomed in every home and enjoy a rich dinner, we will dive into the ancient history of Khorezm and Sogdiana, we will see if Tamerlane has chalk in his right hand, we will visit Hoji Nasreddin, We will try on Bukhara Emir’s robes (chapan), take selfies on Registan Square in Samarkand (day and night), taste the fruits of juicy and fragrant melons, watermelons and take home the recipe of the real Uzbek pilaf.
Uzbekistan travel highlights
- Trips to legendary cities: Samarkand, Tashkent, Bukhara, Khiva
- Famous Madrassas and Mosques
- The Culture and Hospitality of the East
- Unique architecture
- History and sights from the times of Genghis Khan and Alexander the Great to the present day
- National cuisine, pilaf, samsa, lagman
- Seasonal Uzbek fruits, vegetables, berries
- English, Russian, Chinese, German, Korean, French, Japanese
- Minimum 2 persons, Maximum 20 person
- Year around
- Medium, normal physical shape and good appetite
- Group Travel, Private Travel