Tour to Uzbekistan – The Tales of Omar Khayyam
English, Russian, Chinese, German, Korean, French, Japanese
Minimum 2 persons, Maximum 20 person
Medium, normal physical shape and good appetite
Group Travel, Private Travel
Uzbekistan Travel Package – Cultural and Historical trip covering ancient cities Tashkent – Khiva – Bukhara – Samarkand – Tashkent – Chimgan, Charvak.
From VI century to XXI century along the Great Silk Road in the footsteps of the legendary Tamerlane, Genghis Khan and Alexander the Great.
History of the most ancient cities that are a thousand years old, marvelous architectural monuments, beautiful nature – the majesty of mountains, boundless deserts, mountain rivers, lakes and waterfalls, and even dry sea, authentic culture and crafts, delicious Uzbek cuisine, fruits, sweets and, of course, hearty and hospitable people – all in one trip. Join a great company and you will have a dream trip, the impression of which will remain in your memory for a lifetime! (And also, with this trip, you will surprise your friends.)
We will visit a sunny country where you will be welcomed in every home and enjoy a rich dinner, we will dive into the ancient history of Khorezm and Sogdiana, we will see if Tamerlane has chalk in his right hand, we will visit Hoji Nasreddin, We will try on Bukhara Emir’s robes (chapan), take selfies on Registan Square in Samarkand (day and night), taste the fruits of juicy and fragrant melons, watermelons and take home the recipe of the real Uzbek pilaf.
Uzbekistan travel highlights
- Trips to legendary cities: Samarkand, Tashkent, Bukhara, Khiva
- Famous Madrassas and Mosques
- The Culture and Hospitality of the East
- Unique architecture
- History and sights from the times of Genghis Khan and Alexander the Great to the present day
- National cuisine, pilaf, samsa, lagman
- Seasonal Uzbek fruits, vegetables, berries
Itinerary: Tashkent - Khiva - Bukhara - Samarkand - Tashkent - Chimgan, Charvak
- Master class on cooking plov in a guest house
- Bozori Kord Telpak furushon- Eastern men bath.
- Hamam Kunzhak- Eastern women's bath near Kalyan Minaret.
- Folklore show in Madrasah Nodir Divan Begi.
- Puppet theater and puppet workshop.
- Karakul workshop
- Embroidery workshop Suzane
- Bukhara carpet workshop
- Ceramics workshop in Gijduvan (70 km outside Bukhara by reservation )
The price includes:
- - Entrance fees to museums and for sightseeing.
- - Transport during the whole excursion route.
- - Transfers; meeting and seeing off to the airport and train station according to the schedule of flights.
- - Guide - a guide to accompany the route (1 or 2 categories). RSG - Russian speaking guide.
- - Hotel accommodation, according to order
- - Tour package
- - Full board - breakfasts / lunches / dinners (local teahouses and restaurants offering national Uzbek cuisine)
- - Air tickets Tashkent - Urgench (economy class)
- - Express train tickets Bukhara-Samarkand, Samarkand-Tashkent (economy class)
- - Dinner / Master Class in cooking the famous dish of Khorezm cuisine - Shivit oshi. -1
- - Dinner / Master class on cooking plov in a guest house - 1
- - Dinner in Madrasah Nodir Diwan Begi with Folklore show - 1
- - Dinner / Master class on cooking manty at "U Ilkhom" guest house - 1
- - Grand Dinner in Khiva Restaurant - 1
- - Compliments from Minzifa Company: fruit, dried fruits, Uzbek sweets, assortment of drinks.
- - Museum of winemaking at Khovrenko winery and tasting of Uzbek wines
- - Kunya Meros paper factory
Price is not included:
- - International tickets to Uzbekistan and back (our company can provide you with this service on special request)
- - Additional services in hotel
- - Photo and video shooting fee is paid additionally at museums
- - Tips for guides and drivers are appreciated!
- - Additional services.
- - VAT 15 %