Having bought food at the traditional market, enjoy cooking and eating traditional dish – Plov, at a house of a Kyrgyz family, in the afternoon get to know the capital of the Kyrgyz Republic, its historical and cultural legacy.
Meeting point and time: Main door of the State Historical Museum, Ala Too Square, 9 am.
09:00 – 11:00 Food shopping at the traditional market
11:00 – 13:00 Master class of Plov cooking
13:00 – 14:00 Lunch
14:00 – 17:00 Bishkek sightseeing tour
Useful things to take with you:
Light walking shoes for city tour.
A flask for water.
A smaller backpack.
Bishkek travel highlights
- The Culture and Hospitality of the East
- Unique architecture
- History and sights from the times of Genghis Khan and Alexander the Great to the present day
- National cuisine, pilaf, samsa, lagman
- Seasonal Kyrgyzstan fruits, vegetables, berries
- English, German, Russian
- Minimum 1 persons, Maximum 20 person
- Year around
- Medium, normal physical shape and good appetite
- Group Travel, Private Travel