Tour to Uzbekistan “Four Pearls”
English, German, Spanish, Turkish, Russian
Hotel 3*, Boutique hotels
Spring, Summer, Autumn
Tour Four Pearls of Uzbekistan covers the four must-visit cities; Tashkent, Samarkand, Bukhara and Khiva.
In tour four Gems of Uzbekistan we added for you Shahrizabs city as bonus. Shahrizabs is known as birth place of Amir Timur the ruler of 14 century. Who had conquered modern Iran, the Caucasus, Mesopotamia, Afghanistan, most of Central Asia, as well as parts of modern Pakistan, Syria.
The tour begins in Tashkent — the biggest city of Central Asia and the modern capital of Uzbekistan. To its visitors and guests, Tashkent offers a unique mixture of the up-to-date infrastructure and city architecture with prominent historical and archaeological monuments. Next destination is Khiva — the ancient capital of Kharezm emirate and an important World Heritage site. A walking tour will reveal the mysteries of this legendary town, leaving the unforgettable impressions. The tour will then move forward to Bukhara — “the Pearl of the East’?. Most of the tourists and visitors note this noble and fabulous city as the most impressive and inspiring one.
Uzbekistan travel highlights
- Trips to legendary cities: Samarkand, Tashkent, Bukhara, Khiva, Shahrisabz
- Famous Madrassas and Mosques
- The Culture and Hospitality of the East
- Unique architecture
- History and sights from the times of Genghis Khan and Alexander the Great to the present day
- National cuisine, pilaf, samsa, lagman
- Seasonal Uzbek fruits, vegetables, berries