Winter is a great time to tour Uzbekistan. Just imagine: the picturesque domes of mosques and minarets are covered with a thin layer of sparkling snow, which shimmers brightly in the sun. What could be more exotic? For those who want to learn more about the culture of the Middle East, we have prepared many tours that will allow you to taste the national Uzbek cuisine and get closer to the way of life of the Uzbek people.
Our company Minzifa Travel offers a variety of tours to Uzbekistan in winter 2022, making your trip an experience that will last a lifetime.
What tours we offer in Uzbekistan for the winter
Our team offers tours to Samarkand in February, as well as tours to Khiva in December and many other interesting options:
- – Six-day tour “New Year Uzbekistan” will allow you to visit the ancient cities of the Great Silk Road. Just imagine, you can immediately book a tour in December to Bukhara, Khiva, Samarkand, Tashkent. You will be lucky enough to see Kunya Ark fortress, Abdulla-Khan madrassah and wine museum.
- – Seven days tour “New Year in Uzbekistan” gives opportunity to visit Amir Temur Square and New Year tree, Tashkent Old City with its unique architectural buildings as well as mosques and bazaars.
- – Four-day tour to Uzbekistan “Farhad and Shirin” for Valentine’s Day will allow you to see the main sights of Bukhara and Samarkand, taste exotic oriental dishes and spend time in one of the best hotels in Uzbekistan. You can also book a tour to Uzbekistan in winter to change the picture and spend February 14 in a new romantic place.
- – Tour “In the footsteps of Genghis Khan” will acquaint you with the unique architectural constructions and delicious oriental dishes, for which the oriental cuisine is so famous. You will visit Hast Imam complex, Chor-su bazaar and Mausoleum of Prophet Daniel which is a place of worship of three religions – Islam, Christianity and Judaism.
- – Nine days tour to Uzbekistan “The Tales of Omar Khayyam” will let you see the architecture of the largest cities of Uzbekistan and the wonderful nature – endless valleys and majestic mountains. You will taste delicious Uzbek dishes, visit Tashkent Broadway, Sheikh Bobo observation tower, puppet theater, ceramic workshop and many more interesting things to see!
Book a winter tour to Uzbekistan to see with your own eyes the snow-capped peaks and unique historical buildings of the Middle East.
You can read about the available tours here, we have detailed the program of each of them and told about the sights that you can visit. Don’t deny yourself the pleasure – book a tour to Khiva in February or a tour to Samarkand in December.
Book a tour to Uzbekistan in winter 2022 – explore the nature and history of the Middle East
Do you want to buy a tour to Uzbekistan? Contact us in any way convenient for you. We will tell you about the recreation programs and choose the best option for you. After all, our main goal is to ensure that a trip to Uzbekistan you got the maximum emotions and pleasure.