Fascinating two days tour is a unique opportunity to learn more about the most interesting historical facts about Kyrgyzstan.
During this tour you will visit the Kyrgyz pearl – Issyk – Kul lake. You will enjoy not only the natural beauty but also will see a lot of cultural sights. There you will visit the most popular cultural complex “Rukh Ordo”, an open air museum of Petroglyphs, historical museum and Burana tower. This tour will present you a lot of memorable impressions.
09:00 – 10:00 Drive from Bishkek to Burana tower.
10:00 – 11:30 Burana Museum Complex visit
12:00 – 13:00 Lunch in a local family
13:00 – 17:00 Transfer to the Issyk–Kul lake (Cholpon Ata city)
17:30 – 18:30 Excursion in museum of Petroglyphs
19:00 – 20:00 Dinner in a hotel
09:00 – 10:00 Breakfast
10:00 – 10:40 Excursion in the Issyk-Kul State Historical and Cultural Museum
11:00 – 13:00 Excursion in “Rukh Ordo”
13:00 – 14:00 Lunch in a café
14:00 – 18:00 Transfer to Bishkek
Meeting place: Main door of the State Historical Museum, Ala Too Square, 9 am.
Useful things to take with you:
- Personal first aid kit.
- A flask for water.
- Photo camera.
- Sun-screen cream (SPF 30 or higher).
- Insect repellent (skin + clothes).
- Personal hygiene kit (disinfection gel is highly recommended) + some toilet paper.
- Swimming suit (for Issyk-Kul)
- Flashlight (torch)
Necessary things to take with you:
- Warm clothes.
Bishkek travel highlights
- The Culture and Hospitality of the East
- Unique architecture
- History and sights from the times of Genghis Khan and Alexander the Great to the present day
- National cuisine, pilaf, samsa, lagman
- Seasonal Kyrgyzstan fruits, vegetables, berries
- English, German, Russian
- Minimum 1 persons, Maximum 20 person
- Year around
- Medium, normal physical shape and good appetite
- Group Travel, Private Travel