Tour to Uzbekistan (Cultural Tour). Our 8-days Uzbekistan cultural holiday let you explore all the treasure trove of Islamic art, architecture, mosques and Madrassas in the charming cities of Bukhara, Samarkand and Tashkent. The old cities with their mysterious mosques and bustling markets, hot days and cool nights will amaze your imagination and stay in your memory for a lifetime.
Besides this our cultural tour offers more attractions of Uzbekistan like historic sites, archaeological areas, museums, galleries, concerts, heritage sites and many more. The oriental beauties, facts, handicrafts, music, cuisines, tradition everything you find in Uzbekistan is just overwhelming.
Here Minzifa Travel offers you a cultural tour to encounter Uzbekistan in its traditional form. So now – let’s go for a detailed itinerary !
Uzbekistan travel highlights
- Trips to legendary cities: Samarkand, Tashkent, Bukhara, Khiva
- Famous Madrassas and Mosques
- The Culture and Hospitality of the East
- Unique architecture
- History and sights from the times of Genghis Khan and Alexander the Great to the present day
- National cuisine, pilaf, samsa, lagman
- Seasonal Uzbek fruits, vegetables, berries
- Train, car
- 3*; 4*
- Spring, summer, autumn
- Cultural, traditional, excursion tour
- Half Board
- English, German, Spanish, Russian, Turkish